• James Castelli's Photography: NEW PHOTOS UPLOADED (all from New Mexico)*

    Tuesday, January 17, 2006

    NEW PHOTOS UPLOADED (all from New Mexico)*

    *Check out my NEW LINK to the right called "New Mexico Skies CCD images!" which includes (or will include) the photos I've taken out in New Mexico using the cameras, telescopes, computers and software at New Mexico Skies. This is what moving to a truly dark area and spending (at least) tenfold what I've already spent could eventually get me. Keep checking it out for additions. I visited there July 2005 with a couple friends and then the first week in January, 2006 by myself. You can't get much opposite a night sky as that. Enjoy. (I still have many photos taken with my own camera to post, but I couldn't wait anymore for these special photos to see the light of e-day.)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home